- To raise funds for the implementation and development of BRISIN system in Nigeria & West Africa countries
- To generate accurate data and information on internally displaced persons (IDP) and to provide a lasting solutions for their rehabilitation.
- To raise funds and assist in building BRISIN – DISABILITY data bank for identification of genuine disabled persons and render assistance accordingly
- To raise funds for the building of homes for aged and less privileged people in Nigeria and West African States and promote social welfare.
- To raise funds to build and maintain a profound health care facilities in Nigeria and West African countries for the treatment of specific illnesses for less privileged and chronic sicknesses
- To promote sensitization and enlightenments of BRISIN as a platform to fight social vises and the reduction of human trafficking and illegal migration
- To raise funds and assist in training and re-integration of repatriated persons into the labour market
- To raise funds, build and manage a standard recreational centre for the aged, disabled and less privileged.
THE FOUNDATION IS NON GOVERNMENTAL, NON POLITICAL AND NON PROFIT MAKING ORGANIZATION
It’s open for participation on voluntary bases and can operate all over the world